Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
eirdim

Pasteli (sesame seed candy treat) for exchange Empty Pasteli (sesame seed candy treat) for exchange

Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:40 pm
Hello from the beautiful island of Rhodes! Eirini here, and I've been making traditional Greek pasteli (sesame seed candy) using a recipe passed down through generations. Made with honey and sesame seeds, it's a delicious and nutritious snack. Being part of the EntreYOUTH project has opened my eyes to the beauty of cultural exchange, and I'd love to share a piece of Greek tradition with our friends from Cyprus, Romania, and Spain. I have a batch of pasteli bars, individually wrapped and ready to travel. They have a long shelf life and are perfect for sharing.
I'm keen on experiencing the flavors of Cyprus, Romania, and Spain. If you have any traditional non-perishable snacks or goods from these countries, let's exchange! Alternatively, if you'd like to buy some pasteli, I'm offering them at a special price for EntreYOUTH members. I love you
Rhodes, Greece.

oikonomou.par likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum