Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
eleftheriou.aggel

Olive from the other side of Greeece, Giorgo we should cooperate! Empty Olive from the other side of Greeece, Giorgo we should cooperate!

Fri Oct 13, 2023 1:03 pm
Kalispera from the sun-kissed island of Rhodes (too much? haha)! I'm Aggeliki, and my family has been growing olives in our groves for decades. Our olive trees, some of which are centuries old, produce some of the finest olives and olive oil in the region. have a fresh batch of extra virgin olive oil, cold-pressed and rich in flavor. It's perfect for salads, cooking, or even just drizzling on bread.
Inspired by the EntreYOUTH project, I'd love to share our olive oil with those who appreciate its value. In return, I'm curious to try local products from our partner countries or other Greek regions. Let's celebrate the Mediterranean diet together!
Rhodes. I'm open to shipping within Greece. For those outside Greece, especially from Cyprus let's discuss and find a way to share our culinary treasures.

argiriou.eleni likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum