Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anna.michailidou2

Another Joannina (Ioannina) & tea/herbs offer :D Empty Another Joannina (Ioannina) & tea/herbs offer :D

Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:58 pm
Geia sas from the serene town of Ioannina! I'm Anna, and my family has been cultivating herbs in the Epirus region for generations. Our hillsides are abundant with wild oregano, thyme, rosemary, and sage, kissed by the Mediterranean sun. I've prepared aromatic bundles of these herbs, dried and ready to elevate your culinary creations or to brew into a soothing tea. Having learned about the EntreYOUTH project's emphasis on cross-cultural exchange, I'd be delighted to swap our herbs for any traditional spices or herbs from Cyprus, Romania, Spain, or other parts of Greece. Sharing flavors and stories is what makes this community special!Like a Star @ heaven

Location: Ioannina, Greece. I'm happy to ship within Greece, and for those interested in a cross-border exchange, let's discuss the best way to share our herbs while ensuring they remain fresh.
What a Face

simos.kon and divelis like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum