Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
pappas.michalis

Not food related, but I think it's pretty interesting and fitting with entreYouth (read to find more) Empty Not food related, but I think it's pretty interesting and fitting with entreYouth (read to find more)

Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:53 pm
Kalimera from the island of Crete! I'm Michalis, and I've been diving into the crystal-clear waters of our coastline to handpick sea sponges. These natural sponges have been used for centuries in Greece for bathing and cleaning due to their soft texture and durability.
Offer: I have a collection of various-sized sea sponges, perfect for personal use or as unique gifts. While I'm mainly offering these sponges to promote this age-old Greek tradition, I'd be interested in any handmade crafts or products from other regions of Greece or our EntreYOUTH partner countries.
Chania, Crete, Greece. I'm open to shipping within Greece and would love to share a piece of Crete's marine heritage with you all!

makri.dim likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum